*About Us
*Match Results



Home | Matches | Locations | Links | Become a Referee


The entity that pays you can request that you provide your Taxpayer Information Number (TIN). This number is typically your Social Security Number, but can be an Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN) or an Employer Identification Number (EIN). This request is made via the form W9.

You typically do not have to sign the W9.

The W9 information can be submitted electronically-> (like Services:Profile-Finance)

You must not have been notified by the Internal Revenue Service that you are subject to backup withholding

If you do not supply a valid TIN, the paying entity may be required to withhold a portion of your payment.