- You do not have a SiteName
- Click to Logon: Register.
You will be notified by email when you are activated
See the FAQ How to get a SiteName and Password
- You do not remember your SiteName.
- It is usually your first name and last name
Some people also use their middle name or a middle initial
Spaces and capitalization are not important
- You have a SiteName but never knew your Password
(never logged on to www.pensra.org before)
- Contact the Assignor in your area. Ask him/her to reset your password.
- You have a SiteName but do not know your password
(you have logged on before)
- Go to Logon Enter your Site Name
Click to Reset Password
- You know your SiteName and Password
- Click to Logon
- You are registered with Pensra but don't know your SiteName or Password
- If you are a Referee, contact your Assignor.
Request your SiteName and Password from the Pensra Webmaster by email (be sure to tell the webmaster who YOU are).
If you just completed Logon: Register, you will receive your password via email within 3 days.
Protect Your Password
Anyone with your SiteName and Password can logon as you.
THIS IS NOT GOOD.
Set your password wisely!
Always remember to logoff when you are done.