Your Browser may not be enabled for Cookies (if Registration fails, please check this)
If you are not currently a Pensra Participant and you would like to register yourself for participation at www.pensra.org, please complete the following information in it's entirety and click "Register" at the bottom of the page.
- New referees are typically USSF Grade 8 or Grade 9. New referees are not Assignors. New referees are typically not NFHS (High School) referees.
- Grade refers to your USSF referee level. Grade is NOT your grade in school.
- Latest Year refers to when you were last registered with USSF or NHFS. What is the latest year that you have paid for and met the requirements to referee?
- Information collected here is ONLY used to identify who you are and establishes your eligibility for involvement with the Pensra. You are required to provide the following fields: First Name, Last Name, Address, City, Zip, a PrimaryPhone and a PrimaryEmail. Please include in Notes your reason for application ("I just obtained my USSF License and would like some Assignments", "I am the Assignor for the xyz Soccer Club"; etc.)
- The ONLY information that you will be required to divulge to the general Membership is your Name, PrimaryPhone and PrimaryEmail. Other information is available to the general membership only if you elect to make it so (by clicking on the checkbox next to the field title). You CAN change what you elect to make available at any time after you logon at Services: Profile
- You WILL be required to agree to the appropriate Pensra Agreement(s) after logging onto our site.